Friday, August 12, 2011

Inspirational Lorax







The Lorax by Dr. Seuss is one of my favorite childhood/adulthood books. i think so much can be learned from many of the Dr. Seuss books and as you can tell, i named this blog based on this specific book. its all about the character the lorax who 'speaks for the trees for the trees have no tongues'. its all about protecting things that cannot protect or speak for themselves. this is what my photography is all about so i figured i would revisit my inspiration and photograph it my way. these images mostly follow the plot line of the book and i have specific quotes to accompany many of the pictures. if you have not read this book, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!! it is an amazing book and an amazing story in itself. and its of course fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment