Thursday, October 6, 2011


my fellow student, Jenn Rogers, recently started a blog interviewing fellow photographers. she's talking to students, teachers and professionals in the area. she has a lot of great questions and you really get to know the photographer by reading the interview. at least, i think so, but then again i was the first interviewee so i feel like i got to know myself. i was honored to be the first featured student on her blog and cant wait to read the other interviews and see how we all differ. www.photographersyoushouldknow.blogspot.com
She asked for some of my "Mona-Lisa's" and of course i gave her my elephant picture and some pictures from Africa, since they are my favorite, and i included some pictures from other random non-profit shoots i've done while at school. it was a great experience!
Thanks Jenn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment